1. HOME I used to have the Boutique part of Pretty Pink Cosmos Boutique (haha) on this page, but in helping a friend put together a website for her business, I realized how helpful it is to have an "introductory page." It feels like a cleaner homepage to me....
2. Video Also on the homepage, but scrolling down a little. I have all the fancy cards I've made this year in this video. I feel a little like Mary Tyler Moore when I think of my little business and so the song from that show is perfect!! Plus, I mean, I love the idea of how receiving one of my cards in the mail could have such a positive impact on someone's day!!
3. The Shoppe the actual Boutique. Don't ask me why it's called a Shoppe when the website is an "online boutique"......I know I named both, but for some reason, I can't get past the Shoppe for the store page, and Pretty Pink Cosmos Shoppe just does not have the same ring to it.....does anybody else get this with me?? Anywho....here are my lovely products. I know the shelves are abit bare, but I'm planning on filling them soon. I have more categories coming up soon, too!! I can't wait to showcase more!!
4. The Christmas Shoppe Again with the whole Shoppe vs. Boutique, but The Christmas Shoppe seems to flow better than the Christmas Boutique.....moving on....during the later days of Fall and the beginning of the Christmas season, I have loved making the Shoppe be all Christmasy. With the way I've rearranged things, I get to leave the Christmas Shoppe up all year round, cuz who doesn't love to go Christmas shopping, well, anytime!! There's a Christmas store I go to sometimes and no matter if it's 100 degrees out, it's still the most nostalgic place to be!! I promise, there will be more cards on the shelf (so to speak), soon!!!
5. Valentine's Day Cards I know, there's only one card. Like I said, the shelves are abit bare, lol. But this area will be full soon, with more pretty Valentines. And really, the way most of my cards read, you could send one of these Valentines to anyone at any time of year; it's ALWAYS the most perfect time to tell someone, "I love you!!"
6. St. Patrick's Day Cards I realize this one is a little weird, I mean, who sends St. Patrick's Day cards unless you're like REALLY into the holiday, and while I see alot of people wearing green (and wanting people to kiss them simply because of their nationality..... ;0)), I don't know ANYONE who is that into this particular "holiday", unless.....you're like me and you have TWO St. Patrick's Day birthdays in your family. I know, crazy, right?? So, you might need a unique card to send a birthday girl or boy, (or is that just me? LOL!!) well, this is the place to pick up such a card!!
7. Wedding Season Unique wedding cards are always something to be had on hand. If you're in the area, and you're going to a bridal shower soon, you might want to head over to The Pink Door Boutiques because I have the cutest bridal shower card over there for sale. I will be filling this page up soon with more wedding cards!!
8. Multiple Card Packs I'm really excited about this little "shelf" of card packs, though, I do realize there is only one pack of 4 cards, but more will be joining this one very soon!!!
9. Sale!! Yay, I love a sale, don't you?? This is where every single card on sale will be. And I will always have something on the sale shelf!!!
Thanks so much for reading, you guys!! I have big plans for this little boutique, ok, Shoppe, lol, and it takes alot of time and energy for everything that goes into this. I can't wait to show you the other cards that are just waiting to make their debuts!!! In the meantime, seriously, if you're in the area, go, stop by The Pink Door Boutiques and Nail Salon!!! My cards are there, hanging up where you can see them, so enjoy!!!!